Making It Special - Mulled Wine


Yesterday my blogmas was about female health which I think is very important. However, today I decided to relax a little more into Christmas and have a little Chrismasy spirit in the house. I have to admit I never prepare for Christmas in advance. There are a few reasons for that: number 1 is I don't really have time for it. I am sure someone would say how can you can not have time for Christmas?! Well, I work full time. Next I don't really like to prepare in advance; for me it's more special to start getting ready in December. The longer I wait the more precious it becomes:)  And I love the smell of mulled wine and all the spices like cinnamon and nutmeg. It gives that instant lift in the house. I am sure everyone does it it slightly differently. I just do it in my own style, the same style I cook: I put a little bit of everything :))) I used whole nut meg, cinnamon, cloves , cranberries, forest honey, 2 oranges and red wine and it turned out yummy :) I actually remembered last summer than I thought of having some mulled wine and that I said to myself that I must wait for holiday season! lol I am glad I did! In the meantime Hazel decided to rip apart  Christmas paper table cloth and make herself a bed out of it :))
Making It Special - Mulled Wine


Making It Special - Mulled Wine

Making It Special - Mulled Wine

Making It Special - Mulled Wine

Thank you for reading!
Splendour Blog

0 comments: