Planted - Skin Care
Autumn it's pretty time of year. However we are facing a lot of changes: loosing day light, it's getting colder and colder and a lot of people are ill and spreading their viruses. I have a flu for the past week and I felt a bit better today so I decided to do a whole body pamper. I got four products from Planted: oil cleanser with black cumin and raw honey, nutrient rich face cream, whipped body cream and boosting coffee scrub. I have to say all these four products smell great and are natural just the way I like it. I started with a scrub, it left my skin feeling super smooth. I like all sort of oils and I don't mind products being oily but if you do I  think little goes a long way. While I had scrub on I started with oil cleanser and OMG it is so nice! Its so gentle and light on the skin, felt really good. After I got out of bath after using the scrub and oil cleanser I felt moisturized! After that I tried whipped cream which like a boosting scrub little goes a long way. It nicely melts in the hands before the application. Scrub and whipped cream nicely complimented each other because I can feel nicely moisturized skin all day long. Face cream is amazing just like the oil cleanser is very light on face absorbs well. I didn't need to use primer before I put my foundation on as my face as it felt very smooth. I think the oil cleanser is my new favorite! Lovely products and easy on the eye to display in the bathroom as it looks pretty.  

Planted - Skin Care

Planted - Skin Care
 Thank you for reading!

0 comments: