30 Day Challenge - Day 7



Hello! It is day 7 for my foot soak challenge for better well-being for myself. Hooray! It has officially been a week! It feels a little strange as time has gone by so quickly, it just shows that if I want to do something and get somewhere I just have to do something even it is a small thing. And this is what my own challenge is helping me to see; that I need to do more contracts with myself for myself so this soak isn't about just relaxation it is also about me doing something for myself.

As I have been very busy this week for a change it is my day off and the weather behind my window is awful, dark grey and wet. So it is nice to keep myself nice and cosy inside with hot chocolate and writing this blog being in my own little space and having a foot soak :) I read this blog recently about being alone is not the same as being lonely and I can totally understand that as I cherish quiet time by myself in silence as it doesn't happen very often. I will put this lovely blog post if you like it to read for yourself HERE.



30 Day Challenge - Day 7




As for my soak, today as I am resting I will use my pre-made bath bomb ''Soother.'' I called it Soother as it contains very generous amounts of mango and shea butter and makes the skin extra smooth. But it's Soother for it's combination with Melisa essential oil which has loads of amazing health properties from helping with depression to fighting common cold, cold sores, infections and also has anti inflammatory properties. It is pretty amazing. More information on Melisa essential oil at this linkHERE


Happy Soaking
Splendour Blog

0 comments: