30 Day Challenge - Day 21

Hello I was planning to do some sort of special soak for valentines day but that went through the roof as I have been very busy all day and then the evening came we ate our £20 meal deal from M&S witch was delicious and for yesterday I don't really have an excuse yep sorry no excuse! Anyway I am looking forward for my soak tonight as it's getting prepared right now! I have been on my feet all day literally all day as my phone shows I walked 15 km which is great however my muscle sore now and I am making a soak to sooth it:)

Rosemary essential oil is great for muscle pain unfortunately I do not have one and I don't know why it is definitely on my next shopping list! But what I do have is Rosemary in my garden which I am using today :) So I cut quite a generous amount of Rosemary  and put hot water over it and left it to soak for 15 -20 minutes to get the benefits out of it water become quite green as well. And I added some more cold and hot water afterwards to make it more comfortable. Rosemary is great  ache and pain  it also has some antidepressant affect so it is great to relax.

Rosemary soak recipe:


  1. Bunch of rosemary
  2. 1 table spoon of salt
  3. half of tea spoon of coconut oil
  4. 5 drops of chamomile essential oil 

30 Day Challenge - Day 21

 Chamomile and rosemary blends very well together. Apparently in numerous sources Rosemary it's great for the brain so I guess if you are the student it's something to use on a regular basis. More about oils for muscle pain you can read HERE. And if you like to read more on rosemary essential oil you can do it HERE.

Happy Soaking
SplendourBlog

0 comments: