30 day Challenge - Day 18

Hello! I got 12 days left to go! Feels crazy as my challenge started getting closer to the end. Today my sinuses feel completely cleared which is great. As I loved yesterday's soak so much I am going to have exactly the same:) However as tomorrow is valentines day I am thinking of something special and maybe make a foot soak for my boyfriend as well as a present :)

Soak recipe:

  • half a tea spoon coconut oil
  • 1 table spoon of salt
  • 5 drops eucalyptus essential oil 
  • 5 drops roman chamomile essential oil
  • 5 drops frankincense essential oil

  • This soak felt delightful and I also had amazing night sleep. I woke up refreshed I think I started feeling health benefits from the soaking my feet.  Blood circulation feels really improved and it's definitely been good for my mental health as I kind of put myself in to the position where I have to do something for myself and spend some time in peace, as before I used to have hectic job and I find it hard to relax and I was keep thinking about it after work. And my feet are becoming so soft and smooth, literally 20 years younger haha :D


    Happy Soaking!
    Happy Valentines Day for tomorrow
    SplendourBlog   

    0 comments: