Hello Lovelies! Its day 12 of my challenge. So far I managed to stick with it :) For some inspiration I went to local boots, unfortunately for me there was nothing interesting to use for today's soak. I was thinking of getting some buffer or brush  but again I did see anything that inspired me today, maybe I am just in that kind of mood. So I decided just use my own thing again even I am happy to try new things out :)
For my day 12 I am using one of my bath bombs which I call Acne Bath Bomb (eventually will be on my Etsy store :) ) I call it acne bath bomb as I specifically design it for my boyfriend to calm his acne as it's very nourishing with anti inflammatory benefits with organic jojoba and dried Calendula. Jojoba oil is one of my favorites for the skin, it's good for all skin types it's amazing! If you like to read more about jojoba oil you can do it HERE. And Calendula is so good I have been using it since my childhood! You can reed more about it HERE
30 Day Challenge - Day 12

I make my bath bombs heart shape as I am making with love and they look cute as well just easy on the eyes! :) Today's soak was very luxurious with organic jojoba oil and I felt like I treated myself very well today. I would only put 1 in the bath but today I use it whole for my feet and it feels super smooth now and I also feel relaxed and nourished!

30 Day Challenge - Day 12

Happy soaking!
SplendourBlog

0 comments: