30 Day challenge - Day 2

Hello, so it is my second day of the challenge and unfortunately for me it's already a struggle! I know it is Saturday, however I have worked all day and it was definitely a busy day! So once I got home I just wanted to go straight to bed haha :) But dinner needed to be cooked and dog needed to be walked. However I enjoyed my soak itself if I wouldn't have challenged myself I would have probably skipped it but Oh Boy I'm glad I didn't!!!

30 Day challenge - Day 2

I made a very simple soak. I used:

1.  1 table spoon of rock salt
2. 1 tea spoon of coconut oil
3. 3 drops of lavender essential oil
4. 3 drops of eucalyptus essential oil 

And i added warm water, it was easier to adjust the water temperature to my liking than yesterday.
I feel nicely relaxed and the smell combination of lavender and eucalyptus is great.

I chose rock salt for many many great health benefits like detoxifying and muscle relaxing it also helps to remove dead skin which is great for the feet, especially after long day on my legs! This is great link to read more about rock salts here.

Everyone knows loads of uses of coconut oil. I used it in my soak mainly for moisturizing and making my feet nice and soft but here is the link to get even more inspired about coconut oil here.

Lavender essential oil has antibacterial and  anti fungal properties so its great to use on feet which have been in shoes all day! It also relaxes so soaking feet and breathing in lavender oil in the evening  will get anyone ready for good night sleep! Here is the link to read more about lavender essential oil.
 
Oh and I mustn't forget  one of my new favorites for this winter eucalyptus essential oil. I fell in love with it again this year and the combination with lavender is divine! It's very good for anyone who has respiratory issues this winter helps with fighting nasty colds! You can get inspired more here.


30 Day challenge - Day 2

I wanted to write so much more today about soaking but I think it is the time for me to go and get some rest! As I still have plenty of time to write more blogs as I have 28 days left of my own challenge to myself for my own well being! I hope you enjoyed reading it if you will try out this simple recipe let me know in comments what your thoughts are!

30 Day challenge - Day 2
Splendour Blog

0 comments: