My New Love - Ceramics

Hello Lovelies! I am so exited to be writing this blog post today! I have collaborated with a beautiful start up ceramic shop on Etsy. It's original, it is so cute and it says all over: ME! The ceramic necklace beautifully blended in my day's look; it quite nicely goes with my blue blouse. I think its my favourite blouse at the moment!  I think the necklace gave my OOTD the finished look. I didn't feel like I needed to add  any more accessories. I like to keep things nice and simple :) For me when something is made by hand with love it always shows. It just has that nice vibe about it and I always support small makers more than big corporations, it is just a nice thing to do. I am finally getting in a festive mood after my collaboration hehe. It just gave me so much joy!

My New Love - Ceramics
 As you can see in these pictures I have a big love to plants and my modern jungle is getting bigger !

My New Love - Ceramics

My New Love - Ceramics

My New Love - Ceramics

Thank you for reading!
XoXoXo


0 comments: