Perfect Autumn OOTD with Barnardo's

Hello! Recently I got an e-mail asking if I would like to be a guest blogger for Barnardo's . I couldn't say no to the charity, how could I? It's exiting to get involved in communities and charities with a possibility in mind that someone's life might get better. Barnardo's is a great charity. In Brighton we have couple of stores, I visited the smaller one in the town centre. The lady who worked there, Trish, was so helpful and kind and full of chatter. She was working so hard getting ready for the new season, merchandising. She was a busy bee. I am not surprised why we left with handfuls of stuff! It is a small shop but well looked after with loads of items to take home. I even had a thought of volunteering in there myself (maybe one day ) :) I loved it that much!


Perfect Autumn OOTD with Barnardo's



In a small shop you can find it a little bit of everything for everyone! I guess good items don't always
come in quantity :)


Perfect Autumn OOTD with Barnardo's

After going through the clothing I spotted a beautiful burgundy skirt which luckily fitted me perfectly. As all the items were properly labelled it was easy to find the right size.

Perfect Autumn OOTD with Barnardo's

Perfect Autumn OOTD with Barnardo's

After a quick try on I had my perfect Autumn OOTD! My favorite outfit at the moment! Perfect colour combination, it has been a success! We spent only £13 including 3 books. Its a bargain for sure and with Trish inviting us to visit again we might just become regulars :)

Perfect Autumn OOTD with Barnardo's


Perfect Autumn OOTD with Barnardo's


Perfect Autumn OOTD with Barnardo's

 Even my dog approved of the outfit.

Perfect Autumn OOTD with Barnardo's

Perfect Autumn OOTD with Barnardo's

Thank You for reading!
With Love
Splendour Blog



0 comments: