It has a been little weird for me. One day my colleague told me she dreamt about me, that I was making money boxes. Couple days latter my sister phoned me up and said she has been making  money boxes and she will send me a link how to do it! I was like WHAT?!!!?!?! It is like weirdest coincidence!!! Anyway, so I had to do it. The least thing I could do it's just give it a try! All you need to have is a box you like, some paper, little mirrors, candle and I guess a little creativity to decorate it to your liking:) My magic money box is very simple. It is how I liked it. This is the link where you can find all about making your own magic box. /http://reikirays.com/17007/magic-money-box/
And here is my own little treasure box.
Making Magic Money Box

Making Magic Money Box

Making Magic Money Box
THANK YOU FOR READING!
XXX

0 comments: