Hello. I have been very busy with birthdays. Maybe it's just me but it turns out I know a lot of people who were born in October! I am actually going to 4 birthdays in 7 days!!! Crazy, right!:) So I was looking for little gift ideas and inspirations. So I found few little cute things which can be personalized:)

So here is my October inspiration personalized gift ideas

Hanging Heart Folk Style With Jute String. Personalise With Your Name/Date

This heart I Love! It's so vibrant in colour and it would be nice decoration for any home adding a dash of colour and it's perfect to put it on the Christmas tree!

I live by the sea so this is perfect for someone who is visiting and give them a little present to take back with them. It's really nice!
Rustic Wooden Anchor With Jute String Nautical Hanging Keepsake - Personalise With Your Name/Date

I have been to quite few weddings recently. The last one I went to was in July so I wish I found these before but I will definitely keep those in my mind!



They great aren't they?:)

Anyway and personalized mug for old good friend to have a cup of tea together is perfect!

Hand Painted White Mug "Besties" - Can Be Customised With Your Features. Add Your Names or Date


I hope you enjoyed my October Inspiration.
Thank you for reading and don't forget to subscribe;)
xxx

0 comments: