Hey, so I found this amazing blog and I thought I will try out their DIY Shampoo. So this is how it went for me:) I needed a bottle where I could pour my shampoo in so I used an old whisky bottle witch I kept because it's pretty:) Luckily I had a bottle cork which I bought because it's pretty :) So shampoo ingredients were easy; cup of warm water, 1 tbsp of baking soda and 1 tbsp of corn flour to thicken the shampoo. I thought I will add 3 drops of black pepper essiansial oil and a 1 tsp of jojoba oil because it's good for the skin (maybe that's where I went wrong:) ) So I mixed it all together and I went to have a shower. I think it's more like a hair rinse rather than a wash because it was too liquidy to lather it into the skin and my hair felt bit too greasy during the wash (maybe that's where I went wrong, putting in jojoba oil). Yep I think I should of followed the recipe, however I think the recipe needs work. I might try things out with it in the future see what I can do with it :) And as for me I am going to wash my hair again :))
DIY Experiment - Shampoo

DIY Experiment - Shampoo

DIY Experiment - Shampoo

DIY Experiment - Shampoo

DIY Experiment - Shampoo

DIY Experiment - Shampoo

DIY Experiment - Shampoo

DIY Experiment - Shampoo
Thank you for reading!
xxx

0 comments: