8 Days until Halloween! Yey! This year I am getting organised, getting everything ready early, see how it goes, I thought :) So it is list time! Made my list last night:) I am not celebrating Halloween in general  but this year I thought I will do something fun as my boyfriend's parents are coming:) We are all bit too old for trick or treat but will do something quietly at home this year:) So here is my list! Have you done yours to do list yet? I just literally threw it in all together :)
Oh my goodness, I love this!! Firefly Pumpkin via HGTV Gardens #fall #magical


  1. Make treat Bowl
  2. Make drink bowl
  3. Make Boo picture
  4. Buy treats
  5. Make cake
  6. Make drinks
  7. Arrange Autumn flowers
  8. Make soup
  9. Tidy Flat
  10. Get pumpkins
  11. Add anything that comes to mind on my list:)

0 comments: