Hello! Yesterday I have made a pavlova and I had 3 egg yolks left and it seemed to be such a waste to throw them away. So I remembered about hair masks with egg so I found it and it is super easy to make! I haven't exactly followed the recipe as usual :). But the recipe is:
2 egg yolks for short hair and 4 for long
3 spoons of almond oil per egg yolk
lemon juice

Mix it all together and put it on damp hair and leave it on for 30-45 min. Wash out your hair.
This is it! So easy so I thought I give it a go.

I used :

3 yolks as I had left overs and
6 spoons of sesame oil as I haven't got almond and 9 spoons seemed to be too much
I used orange juice instead of lemon because I din't have it

This mask supposed to feed hair with protein from the egg and nourish it with oils. Oh and this is supposed to be good if you have damaged hair and loosing a lot so worth to give a go :)

I am definitely going to try to do it again and maybe experiment with ingredients :)


Just in Style home made hair mask with egg yolk

0 comments: