I got this little dessert scented set for my feet  for Christmas from my friends. I thought it was a very thoughtful present because they know that I like doing treatments at home. I think it's very healthy and relaxing giving yourself a treatment because I feel like it's 'me' time now. We all seem to be rushing somewhere but we always forget ourselves. So soaking your feet, giving a little rub  and putting on nice cosy, warm, soft socks might just do the trick:) So I will share few pictures of my present but I have no idea where they got it from, I will have to ask because foot lotion smells delicious!!!


Just in Style beauticology feet set

Just in Style beauticology feet set

Just in Style beauticology feet set


Just in Style beauticology feet set


Thank You For Reading!!! XXX

Please don't forget to subscribe ;)

0 comments: