Hello All!
Merry Christmas to you all even though I am late to say this :)! I hope you all had an enjoyable and stress-free time with your family, friends and pets:)! I definitely enjoyed myself, haven't stopped eating since Christmas Eve! :) We had a 12 dish dinner on Christmas Eve which I prepared for my boyfriend, my friend and her daughter and of course to two our pets Hazel and Pickle! It's actually Pickle's 3rd Christmas with us and Hazel had her very first Christmas ever! :) She was very exited to get a big chewing bone from Santa. She also got a replacement to her old bed! The bed is so so so cute! Santa got it from Groupon ;). On Christmas morning we had some pancakes witch i thought was quite random to have on Christmas day and went for a walk with Hazel to prepare for big Christmas roast to come which my boyfriend prepared! And he did a very good job! On Christmas day it was just four of us, we ate loads and watched Frozen which we both saw for the first time even people had been obsessed about it :) I knew the songs from Frozen without watching the movie :). Well, we finally did it! Yey! I wanted to share with you guys what makes Christmas Special for me. When I was growing up we only used to put Christmas tree up on Christmas Eve. The longer we waited the more special it was because we enjoyed it for shorter time so that time become more precious with it. So even now I want to put it up early I still wait. Keeping up a tradition  from year to year makes me feel that Yeah that's how Christmas feel :)! Me and my boyfriend were getting a tree day before Christmas Eve 4 Christmases ago and there were not many to choose from. So we got this potted  small tree which kind of didn't had many branches on one side. Kind of bit ugly :) I started watering it hoping it will last us until we have to put decorations away. And you know what that tree started to grow and I couldn't throw it away so we kept it in living room because at a time we didn't had a garden but now we do so after Christmas we put it out side and bring it in every year when we need to. And it's such a joy to see how much it has grown every year, it's getting bigger and bigger and more special because we enjoy real tree without having to kill it every year for few weeks of pleasure. And the greatest thing it's the same real tree every year! I suggest to get potted tree and do the same thing it's really worth it and saves some money too;) I only found picture from three years ago I am sure I had some more but couldn't find it, but from now on I will keep a picture record of the tree ;)
Just in Style Christmas tree with presents 2014












This picture made 3 years ago :)





0 comments: