I got this amazing gift for my birthday: all the products I need to make a hair treatment at home with a recipe. And I will share it with you guys. All you need to have is apple cider vinegar (I used organic, raw unfiltered from Raw Vibrant Living), sesame oil (mine is from Clearspring and it is organic toasted sesame oil and cold pressed), you will also need olive oil (I also got mine from Clearspring, extra virgin olive oil), and you will need coconut oil (mine is Essential organic raw virgin coconut oil). All you need to do is to mix two spoons of coconut oil with a spoon of olive oil and half a spoon of sesame oil and massage it into dry hair, put a bag or shower hat on and leave it on for 2 hours. I used a large teaspoon for my mix. After 2 hours you will need to make another mix with vinegar. You will need 1.5 cup of water and 0.5 cup of apple cider vinegar and then spray this mix on your hair and leave it for another half an hour under the shower cap. After the half an hour wash your hair with shampoo and conditioner and voila it's done! I used my all time favorite 2 in 1 tea tree oil shampoo and conditioner from Mistry's. And Sunday hair pamper is done :) Enjoy












o

Special Thank You to my cousin for my birthday present xxx

0 comments: