Hi guys! I haven't blogged for a couple of weeks, been very busy at work and finding a new apartment. It's so hard to find a comfortable and decent apartment to rent. All good ones go so quickly and there is not a lot to choose from.

Right, back to business :) My flowery trainers ended their life so I was in need of some new ones. For me good comfortable, beautiful everyday trainers are so important because I do not drive or use buses - at the moment I walk everywhere so I spend a lot of time on my feet it, keeps me fit and saves money and I intend to stick with the same pair most of the time. I wear a lot of patterny clothes so I was looking for something plain and simple and I found baby pink coloured trainers in Gap. And they arrived today! Yey! I love them I wore all day already.








0 comments: