Hi guys! Happy bank holiday Monday in doors! Yes it's been bucketing it down all day long. Well I thought I will share how I keep my energy levels up. In general I have quite low energy levels so I always look for ways to boost it. I have had acupuncture 15 times in the past and my acupuncturist told me that we are all born with a certain amount of  energy levels and acupuncture can help to balance it but it can't add any more and he said I seem to not have much naturally well I do not know if it's true or not but I  always try to boost it up in different ways. Occasionally, when I feel low on energy days like today I put some Energy and Vigour massage oil on my wrists or a little bit on my neck or I rub it in my soles of feet if I am using it in the evening.I use a tiny amount of oil at the time and it's lasting me what seems to be very long time. It has really light sent doesn't feel heavy on the skin. I feel like I am giving something extra to myself and that always very helps.

0 comments: